Alexa Support by Experts
Alexa is well-known worldwide and it is nothing but a virtual assistant made by Amazon. Amazon made two smart speakers named Amazon Echo and Echo dot and both works on Alexa virtual assistant. Alexa is capable of streaming podcasts, voice interaction setting alarms, making to-do lists, playing music, and Audiobooks. You can also get general information by this wonderful virtual assistant such as weather reports, news, sports news, and traffic, etc. Alexa adapts the home automation system, that’s why it is even capable of controlling Smart devices.
You can enhance the skill of Alexa; it’s totally up to you. The developers have really worked hard upon making such an AI-based virtual assistant and it’s really worth the price. Simply say a pre-loaded word to Alexa, it will listen to the command and perform exactly. You can use Alexa-enabled devices to make use of Alexa virtual assistant and all are controlled through the Alexa app. Through this app, you can set the configuration of your Alexa-enabled devices and can manage the messaging & calling conversations easily. If you have any doubts regarding this topic, you can go to the Alexa help app section present on its app and take the assistance. Even you can make a call on Amazon Alexa phone number to get vocal assistance. Sometimes reading any instruction like available in Alexa help app section does not provide the exact solution; Even users find a little bit difficulty in understanding the complete method. In such a situation, the role of Amazon customer support number becomes very important especially when you need vocal assistance. You will find very talented experts present at the Amazon Alexa customer service who will clear out every doubt regarding the Alexa virtual assistant.
If the doubt related to Amazon Alexa still continues even after dialing Amazon tech support number or using the Alexa help app section (available in Alexa app), try our support number mentioned on this webpage. It will redirect the call of customers to a sovereign third-party Amazon customer support phone number. It is advised by us that users should go through the terms & conditions first before utilizing our support number.
Amazon Alexa Setup >>How to Set up Alexa on any Alexa-Enabled-Device
Alexa enabled devices such as Amazon Echo & Echo dot works very fluently & accurately by listening to the command of users. To enjoy these devices in your home or office, you need to set up Amazon Alexa. There are various commands and techniques that have to be configured in order to enjoy these smart devices. Look at the below guidelines and setup Amazon Alexa successfully. Just in case you come across any dilemma, it is advised to take the Amazon Alexa help by contacting Amazon Alexa tech support service which is a prolific help service given by Amazon. More importantly, when you contact Amazon Alexa tech support, you will get the finest yet well-experienced technicians to deliver the guidance. You can utilize the Amazon customer support number to interact with them. They will let you know the method to set up Amazon Alexa with no trouble.
- Here, you need to go to the Amazon website.
- Now, create the Amazon account in order to set up Amazon Alexa. If you already have, skip this stage.
- Then, download the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone. To know the complete process, contact Amazon Alexa setup App service.
- Now, turn on the Alexa-enabled device. For this,
- Plugin the cable into the electric socket and turn on the switch.
- Check the light of the Alexa-enabled device.
- Further, go to the Alex app and hit the ‘Skills’ option.
- Make sure that the Alexa app is working on the same Wi-Fi network to which the Alexa-enabled device is connected. To know more about the connectivity, contact Alexa app setup service.
- On the Alexa app, under the ‘Skills’ option, hit the ‘discover’ option.
- Choose your smart device on which you want to access Alexa. If any hindrance happens here, call Alexa experts.
- You may even, say ‘Alexa, Discover options.’
- After connecting the Alexa device, go to the settings option and customize it as per your need. Dial Amazon tech support number if you don’t understand the customization options.
The above guidelines would surely help you out in setting up the Alexa. If the problem does not get resolved by implementing the above method, you can contact Amazon Alexa setup service to take the assistance of well-trained professionals. The prolific professionals are ever ready for their customers to help them by just sitting at the Amazon Alexa setup service. To interact with them, take the help of Amazon customer support phone number which is available on Amazon’s official website.
Amazon Alexa Tech Support >>How to Connect Alexa to Lights?
No matter your level of experience or interest in smart homes, you may be knowing that it is conceivable to utilize specialty apps to regulate your devices – smart one, independently. If you have a smart lightbulb in your home, want to connect it with the Amazon Alexa, and desire to regulate remotely, all can be done by performing the setup process. Just go through the given setup method and connect Alexa to your smart lights. But before you begin with the process, ensure that your light bulb is compatible with the Amazon Alexa. To know more, contact Amazon Alexa help center using the Amazon tech support number – a profound number that delivers the best service. The experts sitting at the Amazon Alexa help center listen meticulously to its user’s query and guide them accordingly through the Amazon Alexa phone number.
There are several stages that have to be performed by you in order to connect the Alexa with a smart lightbulb. Just go through these accordingly:
Setting Smart lightbulb & switch to Alexa
In order to connect and access the light bulb to Alexa, you need to install the switches and lightbulb. For this, prefer the manufacturer’s instruction. So, perform these steps before connecting Alexa to lights. If any glitch happens, contact Amazon Alexa help center with the help of Amazon customer support phone number.
- Launch the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Press the ‘Menu’ option.
- Choose ‘Smart home.’
- Then, press the ‘Devices’ option.
- Click on the ‘Add devices’
- Let the Alexa search for compatible devices.
- For Lightbulb, choose your smart light and press the ‘Light name’ to finish the lightbulb setup.
- For Switch, pick the smart switch and press the ‘Smart name’ to finish the smart light setup. If any hindrance befalls, contact Alexa app setup service using the Amazon customer support number.
Connecting Lights to Alexa:
You need to connect your smartphone to a hub (smart light). Look at the below section for this particular method. If any trouble occurs, contact Alexa app setup service.
- Press the ‘Menu’ option from the Alexa app.
- Hit the ‘Skills’ option.
- Now, search for the skill of your device.
- Press the ‘Enable’ button and implement the on-screen step to finish the linking (light to Alexa) procedure. Call Alexa experts if any trouble befalls.
- Now, go to the smart home section, choose the ‘Add device’ option.
If any special steps required for your smart hub, consult your manufacturer. Or else, contact Amazon Alexa customer service with the help of Amazon Alexa phone number.
Setting up several Lighting groups:
If you want to control various lightbulbs with your Alexa, you need to create a group. Check out the steps given downward. If any glitch happens, contact Alexa app setup service.
- Press the ‘Menu’ option
- Choose the ‘Smart Home’ option.
- Choose the ‘Groups’ option.
- Press the ‘Add group’ option and choose ‘Smart Home Group.’
- Provide a particular name to the group.
- Choose the lights you desire to add to the group.
- Press the ‘Save’ option. For any assistance, call Alexa support.
All the necessary methods are given above and accurate enough to connect Alexa to lights. If you want to dim the light, just say a command “Alexa, dim the light.” To know more about the commands and use of the Alexa, contact Amazon Alexa customer service with the help of Amazon tech support number. All the necessary commands and other information will be given by the experts on Amazon Alexa phone number by just sitting at the Amazon Alexa tech support service. If the problem still persists, just make use of the support number mentioned on this webpage. It will redirect your number to an independent 3rd party Amazon Alexa customer service. Make sure you have gone through the terms & conditions first.
Amazon Alexa Support Numbers – Official:
Look at the downward chart and get the official Amazon Alexa phone numbers and other details. If you find that the mentioned Alexa contact options are not correct or busy all the time, we are not responsible for this. All the details are taken out of the Internet. You can try our support number for the individual & effective help. It will forward your phone call to a specific sovereign 3rd-party Amazon customer service number.
|Amazon Alexa Phone Number||1-844-582-5392|
|Amazon Customer Support Phone Number||1-877-375-9365|
|Amazon Alexa Customer Service Number||888-280-4331|
Alexa Support >>How to Connect Alexa to Computer?
If you are using Windows 10 operating system, it has the official Alexa app by using which you can connect your Alexa to the computer. Just look at the given steps for the connection method. If any glitch occurs, contact Alexa support with the help of Amazon customer support phone number. The representatives sitting at the Amazon Alexa help center knows each and everything related to Alexa and they would suggest the best method to connect Alexa to the computer via Amazon Alexa phone number.
- Open the Alexa app on your Computer (windows). If you haven’t downloaded on your PC, install it first. To know more, contact Amazon Alexa setup app service.
- Now, hit on the ‘Set up Amazon Alexa’ option.
- Provide your Amazon login credentials and hit the ‘sign in’ button.
- Read the ‘terms & conditions’ and press the ‘Continue’ option.
- Now, press on the ‘Turn on Hands-free’ option if you like.
- Then, press the ‘Enable’ option.
- Click on the ‘Finish setup’ option.
- Then go to the ‘devices’ option and connect your Alexa enabled device.
This is the complete method for connecting Alexa to the computer. If you have any doubt, simply make a contact at Amazon Alexa customer service using the Amazon customer support number to get the prolific assistance. The marvelous executives sitting at the Amazon Alexa help center would not deny your query, in fact, you will get the solution from them via Amazon customer support phone number.
Amazon Alexa Setup App >>How to Activate Alexa on Android Phone?
Alexa app is available on almost all smartphones. If you want to control the Alexa-enabled-devices with your Android phone, you need to activate Alexa on the android handset. The process to activate Alexa is given downward. Implement the process as given below. If any dilemma happens, call Alexa support for assistance. The executives present at the Alexa help app service will demonstrate the method to activate Alexa on android phone through the Amazon tech support number. But before all these, check out the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, download & install the Alexa application on your android phone. To know more, contact Amazon Alexa setup app service.
- Launch the app and go to the sign in
- Provide your Amazon credentials.
- Now, choose your name given under the ‘Help Alexa Get to Know You’ list. Alternatively, press the ‘I’m Someone else’ button and give your details.
- Now, permit Alexa to sync and upload your contact details by pressing the ‘Allow’ button.
- Then, go to the App interface by pressing the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, swipe up to see different features of the Alexa app.
- Customize it as per your accordance such as time zone, region, measurement units. For any help, check out the Amazon help app section.
- To let your Alexa be a default assistant in your Android smartphone, perform this: “Settings >> Apps >> Device Assistance app (2 times)>> Alexa>> Done. You can call Alexa experts if any glitch happens in making the default assistant to Alexa.
You can easily Activate Alexa on your Android smartphone easily by performing the above process. If you find any hindrance in activating the Alexa app, simply contact Amazon Alexa setup app service for assistance. The tremendous yet well-experienced professionals will interpret you the best way for activating Alexa app on android smartphone along with the Alexa app setup through the Amazon customer support number. You can also utilize the support number given on the top of the screen if the issue still carries on. It will transfer your number to a sovereign 3rd party Amazon Alexa tech support. Reading the terms & conditions are recommended by us before utilizing our support number.
What is Amazon Echo?
Amazon Echo is a speaker that works on a virtual assistant named Alexa. The Echo device delivers weather reports from AccuWeather and news reports from many sources comprising NPR, BBC, ESPN radio stations, and others. If you have an AmazonMusic account, you can play music on the Echo device. It also has built-in support for other music services such as Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, Sirius XM, and others.
Amazon Echo is an amazing product that maintains voice-controlled timers, alarms, to-do lists, shopping, and some others. Echo also has access to ‘skill’ built kits which are the 3rd-party developed apps that add to the abilities of AmazonEcho device automatically; Abilities like Playing music, ordering a pizza, setting alarms, and some others. Even using the Echo device, you can make calls and send & receive messages to those users who have the Echo device on their house. Messaging is done on the mobile app and can be played on the AmazonEcho.
To know more about AmazonEcho, you can call on AmazonEcho customer service number. Amazon has made the AmazonEcho help number to assists its users. Actually, the professionals sitting at the AmazonEcho tech support would deliver the full knowledge regarding the Echo device through the AmazonEcho phone number.
Amazon Echo Tech Support >>How to Set up Alexa Echo?
To enjoy the service of AmazonEchosuch as playing music, listening to the news, and others, you initially need to set up AmazonEcho. Amazon Echo is really an amazing smart device that showcases Alexa’s skills. Implement the downward instructions in order to set up Alexa Echo. This particular instruction would take a couple of minutes to finish. However, depending upon the generation or version of the Echo device, given instructions may vary. In such a scenario, you can take the help of AmazonEcho support phone number which is available round the clock for its users. The tremendous professionals will depict the useful yet effective method to set up AmazonEcho with the help of AmazonEcho customer service number.
Step 1: Downloading Alexa App:
It is very essential to download and install the Alexa app on your smartphone in order to access AmazonEcho. See the instructions and know the process to download the Alexa app. In case of any issue, don’t hesitate to call on Amazon Echo phone number.
- Simply go to the ‘Play Store’ (For Android users) or ‘App Store’ (For iPhone users).
- Search for the ‘Alexa App’ by writing it on the search bar.
- Go to the Alexa app shown on the list and press on the ‘Install’ button.
Step 2: Picking up the Echo to setup:
Now, you need to add the Echo on the Alexa app so that Echo could work using it.
- Launch the app on a Smartphone.
- Create the Amazon account.
- Go to the ‘Menu’ option.
- Press on the ‘Add Device’ option.
- Make sure your Echo device is active.
- Now select the ‘Echo’ from the list shown in the App.
Your Echo device is now added to the Alexa app.
Step 3: Entering Setup Mode
- Here, simply turn on the Echo device.
- If the light flickers from blue to orange, well done!
- If not, tap & hold the ‘Action’ button for at least 4seconds.
- The orange light will automatically sparkle.
Step 4: Connecting Smartphone or PC via Wi-fi network
Now, to access the Echo device, you need to connect your PC or smartphone to Echo via Wi-Fi
- Open the smartphone’s or PC’s Wi-fi settings.
- Check for the Amazon network and connect it.
- Go to the Alexa app.
- Check for the available Wi-fi networks.
- Choose your house Wifi.
- Provide the password.
- Once it is done, Alexa will say ‘Your Echo is Ready.’
You can also customize some other things on the Alexa app, Echo device will work accordingly. So, these are the process to set up Alexa Echo and you would not be in a dilemma now; as we think so! However, just in case you can’t set up AmazonEcho on your own, it’s better to take the assistance of the AmazonEcho customer service phone number. The AmazonEcho support number is one of the most trending yet useful numbers delivered by Amazon to support its users. Awe-inspiring professionals are very calm and dynamic on phone calls. They will teach you the process to set up Alexa Echo via AmazonEcho customer service number. If the problem still carries on, try our support service number delivered on the top of the screen. It will dedicatedly transfer your number to a sovereign 3rd party AmazonEcho support phone number. Ensure that you have gone through the available terms & conditions first before making a call on our support number and contacting the 3rd party AmazonEcho support number.
Amazon Echo Help >>Fixing AmazonEcho Setup Problems:
Many a time, users have faced such types of issues with the Echo device. They are unable to set up AmazonEcho properly even after implementing the guidelines. In such a case, calling on AmazonEcho customer service phone number would be the best choice to get assistance from the experts. Although, there are some construal and if users follow it accordingly, they can get rid of the Amazon Echo setup issues. Check out the troubleshooting method given below to fix the AmazonEcho setup problems. If the problem still persists, then only call on AmazonEcho help number to get the required assistance. However, the experts present at the AmazonEcho tech support are very talented and they would help you in troubleshooting Echo setup problems via Amazon Echo support number.
- Delete the Alexa app from your smartphone and reinstall it once again.
- Make sure that you have given correct Amazon login credentials.
- Restart the Echo device and connect it once with your smartphone via Wi-Fi.
- Check that Echo begins with the Blue light and turns into orange. If any problem occurs, tap & hold the ‘Action’ button and complete the setup process. Make use of Amazon Echo support number if any dilemma happens here.
- If your Echo device does not connect with Wi-Fi automatically after the restart, try connecting it manually.
- Disable the smart network from your smartphone if it is turned on and then try to set up Alexa Echo.
- If required, change the date & time of your smartphone.
- Make sure that your smartphone software is up to date while setting up AlexaEcho.
- Try to set up AmazonEcho via the website if you are facing an issue with your smartphone. In case of any problem while doing Amazon Echo setup, contact Amazon Echo support number.
All these tips are handy and would help you in fixing the Echo device setup problem. If any dilemma happens while executing the above Amazon Echo setup steps, you may dial Amazon Echo customer service phone number. No matter how much trouble you have with your Echo device, calling on AmazonEcho help number always delivers the best support to its customers. The representatives available at the AmazonEcho tech support would settle down your predicaments related to the Echo device whenever you call Amazon Echo support number.
Amazon Echo Customer Service >>How to Connect AmazonEcho to Receiver(Stereo):
Connecting Echo smart device with your home stereo receiver is a great way to play media and control your smart home systems hand-free. Playing home stereo along with the Echo device adds an extra-base sound which would delight you a lot. The process to connect AmazonEcho to the receiver is quite easy and quick. You can add both the devices(Echo& stereo)using Audio-in (RCA cables) or directly with the help of Bluetooth (if your stereo set has Bluetooth feature). So, check out the downward guideline and perform the required steps accordingly. If any glitch happens, simply call on AmazonEcho help number for the best assistance. The executives present at the AmazonEcho tech support are very talented and they know each and everything related to the Echo device and its connectivity. They would guide you for connecting AmazonEcho to Receiver through the AmazonEcho support phone number.
Via Audio-in Cable:
- Before starting, ensure that you have 3.5mm to 2-male RCA Cable.
- Switch off the receiver.
- Now attach the RCA cable into the receiver.
- Now, attach the remaining side of the RCA cable to the Echo device.
- Turn on the receiver and Echo.
- On the Alexa app, a pop-up message will come staying that matching with the external device to the Echo.
- Confirm the message by pressing the ‘Yes’ button.
- If the messages do not befall, go to the ‘settings’ option, and connect it.
You can use the Bluetooth as a connecting medium for your Echo and home stereo. Look into the given procedure and connect AmazonEcho to home stereo. Ensure that your home stereo has Bluetooth features. If it does not have, attach the Bluetooth adapter into your home stereo and make the connection. For any help, dial the AmazonEcho phone number.
- Turn the receiver, make it into pairing mode.
- Go to the Alexa app, choose the ‘Devices’ option.
- Then, press on the ‘Echo’ option.
- Then, go to the ‘Bluetooth Devices’ button and then, choose your receiver from the list shown.
- In case the Echo disconnect with your stereo, say ‘Connect’ to the Echo device.
- The last paired devices will be connected to the Echo.
On following the above steps accordingly, you would probably be able to connect AmazonEcho to home receiver superbly. However, depending upon the stereotype and its own specific configuration, the above steps may vary. If such things happen, you might fail to connect your Echo device with the receiver by looking at the above steps. In these circumstances, taking the help of AmazonEcho customer service phone number is the right choice. If you’re not a tech-savvy person, it would be hard to execute and perform any technical task like connecting Echo to stereo successfully (on your own). But calling on AmazonEcho support phone number and taking the help of experts always take you to the right path and assures the perfect solution. Ensure that you’re telling each and every specification of your home stereo to the experts available on AmazonEcho phone number while connecting it to the Echo device. If the glitch still continues, try our support phone number given on this site for an individual yet effective solution. It will redirect your number to an independent 3rd party AmazonEcho support phone number. Make sure that you have gone through the available terms & conditions first before dialing on our support number.
Amazon Echo Support >> AmazonEchoNot Responding-Troubleshoot:
Being one of the best smart speaker AmazonEcho, sometimes users pass through the errors with their echo device. There are some essential precautions & troubleshooting method that has to be followed by such users. If you are also one of them, looking for the optimum solution, adapt some downward-given precautions & troubleshooting methods. If you still face the same issue with your AmazonEcho, it is advised to take better assistance from the professionals using the AmazonEcho customer service number. As you know professionals are always tech-savvy, they would guide you to make your Echo device work properly via AmazonEcho phone number.
- The first safety measure is that don’t use your regular mobile charger to charge your Echo Device; this undesirable enactment leads to the damage of your AmazonEcho.
- If your AmazonEcho is not at all responding, use the ‘Action’ button given on the Echo device and try to give some voice command.
- Make sure that the Echo device is connected to your Alexa app successfully and is turned on while using it.
- Keep your Echo device 5ft apart from the window or wall and 4ft within the range of the Alexa app. To know more, call on Amazon Echo help number.
- Ensure that all the connectivity measures are done as per the prerequisite of the Echo Device. If necessary, reconnect the Echo one more time and try to check its retort.
- You can also try to restart the Echo device if it is not responding.
- Keep your Echo device away from a noisy environment while using it.
All these indispensable measures would help you to get rid of the AmazonEcho not responding glitch. You can also call on AmazonEcho customer service phone number if the above measures are not so commendable. The highly talented technicians sitting at the Echo Dot setup service would elucidate you the perfect solution if your Echo device is not responding through the AmazonEcho customer service number.
What is Echo Dot?
Amazon Echo dot is the latest version of the smart Alexa-enabled device Echo. Echo dot can be used to control lights, thermostats, sound systems, smart plugs, and other devices. Its shape is very compact to carry anywhere keeping it into the pocket and sound quality is amazing. Echo dot can be attached to any external speaker via Bluetooth and Audio-in cables. Even the price of the Echo dot is less as compared to the original Echo device. It listens to the wake word, as like other Amazon echo products do, and respond consequently. To know more about the Amazon Echo dot product, you can simply contact Amazon Echo Dot customer service to get the prolific assistant. On contacting the Amazon Echo Dot support service, you would probably get the well-trained experts who are ever ready for its end-users to assist them and give the complete knowledge regarding Echo Dot.
Amazon Echo Dot Support >>Amazon Echo Dot Setup Process:
You can place this Al-based personal smart speaker in a variety of locations, comprising Living Room, Kitchen counter, or bedroom depending upon your necessity, and can control it using the Alexa app. Despite enjoying the service of Echo Dot in your home or office, you need to setup properly. Amazon Echo Dot setup process takes only a few minutes if you perform it precisely. However, the Alexa Dot setup process also demands some patience and sensibleness. If you are not a tech-savvy person looking for the correct Amazon dot setup procedure, it is advised to implement the guidelines as shown below. If any glitch happens in executing the below-mentioned Alexa Dot setup service, you may take the assistance of Amazon Echo Dot support service. The marvelous experts present at the Echo Dot help center would demonstrate the effective yet outstanding Alexa Echo Dot setup process. However, before contacting the Echo dot experts, we would recommend you to have a look over the downward steps and perform the Alexa Dot setup procedure successfully:
- Firstly, unbox your Echo Dot.
- Now, plug in the USB cable into your Echo Dot and put in the adapter into the wall socket.
- Suggestion; while you perform the Amazon Dot setup process, keep it in the center location of your room so that the Echo dot can listen to you from anywhere.
- Turn on the Echo dot; it will flash in blue light. When this blue light turns into orange, the Eco device is ready to configure and setup.
- Since the Echo dot does not have any screen, it requires the Alexa app for configuration and accessibility.
- Download and open the Alexa app on your particular smartphone to complete the Alexa Echo Dot setup process.
- Go to the sign-in option and provide your Amazon account details.
- Now, go to the ‘settings’ option.
- Choose your language, press the ‘Connect to Wi-Fi’ option.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ option.
- Echo Dot will connect to the Alexa app automatically. If it does not connect so, tap & hold the ‘Action’ button given on the Echo device.
- Now, depending upon the feasibility, choose either ‘Bluetooth,’ ‘No Speakers’, or ‘Audio Cable’ when it prompts to connect the Echo Dot device. This is for connecting any external speaker to the Echo dot. If any trouble happens, contact the Echo Dot help center for the Alexa Dot setup process.
- Now on the Alexa app, go to the ‘Skills’ option and ready all the voice commands.
- You can also use new skills to operate Echo Dot. Amazon Echo Dot setup process ends here.
If you perform the above-mentioned Amazon Echo Dot setup process accordingly, you can easily setup your Echo dot successfully and can enjoy its service. Just in case you can’t understand the above Alexa Dot setup method properly, do not panic or worry about it. The corporation has dedicatedly developed the Amazon Echo Dot customer service to which you can make use of. The representatives sitting at the Amazon Echo Dot help center would help in completing the Alexa Echo Dot setup process with ease. If your query still persists and you’re unable to complete the Amazon Dot setup process, try to use our support number for the individual guidance. It will redirect your number to a sovereign 3rd-party Amazon Echo Dot customer service. Please go through the terms & conditions first before dialing our support number.
Amazon Echo Dot customer Service >> How to Reset Echo Dot?
If you are losing the possession over your Eco Dot device, it’s the recommendation that you need to reset your Echo dot at least once to bring it back in the working position. Since the Echo Dot is compact and can’t carry the bulkiness in its software, sometimes Echo Dot starts working vulnerable; Even though Echo Dot has all the features of Echo device but you can’t say its infallible. Even the normal Alexa Echo Dot setup process does not resolve the glitch(s). However, resetting it to factory settings makes the Echo dot impervious and reliable once again. Perform the downward guidelines if you don’t know the reset process. If you are unable to execute the downward steps accordingly, it’s better to grab the help of Amazon Echo Dot customer service. The executives sitting at the Amazon Echo Dot support service would never deny your request and would actively help you in resetting the Echo Dot.
Resetting Echo Dot 1st Generation:
Resetting the Echo Dot 1st generation is the same as that of the other Echo device, but this process will make your Echo Dot like the unboxed one; Means, you need to perform Amazon Echo Dot setup process once again. To know the Alexa Dot Echo setup method, look at the above section or contact Echo Dot help center for the required guidance.
- Plug-in the Echo Dot into the PowerPoint and turn it on.
- Search the ‘reset’ button given on the Echo Dot.
- A small hole will be shown; there you will get the ‘reset’ button.
- Take a Paper-clip, tap & hold the ‘Reset’ button until the Echo dot flashes the orange light and then to
- Now, go to the Alexa app and perform the Amazon dot setup process.
Resetting Echo Dot 2nd Generation:
Echo Dot 2nd generation does not have a ‘Reset’ button; here, the Volume button & microphone off button acts as the reboot system.
- Plug-in the Echo Dot 2nd Generation device into the Powerpoint and turn it on.
- Tap & Hold the ‘Volume-down’ and ‘Microphone-Off’ button together.
- Let the Orange light on the Echo Dot turns to blue until then, keep on holding the two buttons (Volume-down & Microphone-Off).
- Echo Dot will go to the reboot mode when the light flashes to blue.
- Go to the Alexa app and perform the Alexa Echo Dot setup procedure once again to make it accessible.
Resetting Echo Dot 3rd Gen Device:
Echo Dot 3rd Gen Device is the latest version made by Amazon. It has the ‘Action’ button on the top which works as multifunctional.
- Simply tap & hold the ‘Action’ button until the orange light changes to blue.
- Once it flashes blue color, perform the Amazon Dot setup process.
So, these are the outstanding yet useful method for resetting your particular Echo Dot device. Do not get panic if you can’t reset your Echo Dot device by looking over the above steps. Take the assistance of the Echo Dot help center to interact with the specialists. They will teach you the proper method to reset Echo Dot by just sitting at the Amazon Echo Dot support service.