Dropbox Support by Experts
Dropbox is an American-based company that provides file hosting services via cloud storage. It was founded in the year 2007 by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi. Dropbox has its headquarters situated in San Francisco, California. Dropbox is a freemium model-based cloud storage service. Here users can use 2 GB of online cloud storage just by creating an account. The users can also purchase a monthly subscription-based plan to increase their cloud storage capacity. With the help of the Dropbox Transfer email feature, you can send files that you do not have to work on, like a finished contract or product. The size limit of the Dropbox transfer email is dependent on your plan. The Dropbox number of employees is more than 2,500. Dropbox security issues are rare as it uses 256-bit AES encryption. But, as is the case with every cloud storage company out there, Dropbox too has glitches. So, we have created this troubleshooting guide for Dropbox users who face any kind of difficulty.
How to Create a Dropbox account >> Dropbox Setup Help
Dropbox security issues are not a major concern as it uses two-factor authentication along with other security tools. In case you receive Dropbox spam emails, report them to [email protected]. The procedure of creating a Dropbox account or the Dropbox setup process is mentioned in this section. Let’s begin:
- Visit www.Dropbox.com through the web browser.
- Go to create an account or the signup section.
- Type your name and email address wherever required.
- Create a unique and secure password.
- Agree to the terms of service
- Hit Create an account.
How to Get Dropbox App for Windows?
The Dropbox app for Windows is an application that will need the administrative privilege to run at its full potential. So, before downloading and running the Dropbox windows app, make sure that it has administrative rights. Let’s begin:
- Go to the search bar of your browser.
- Enter “Dropbox for windows” mentioning the version of windows you want it for.
- Visit any of the results that appear on the screen.
- One more thing that you can do is visit the official website of Dropbox and download the app from there. It is going to save you from the trouble of mentioning the OS and also the potential danger of viruses.
How to use Dropbox on Mac?
The procedure to download Dropbox for Mac is much easier in comparison to Windows. That process has been mentioned here. Let’s begin:
- Go to the official Dropbox website and download the Dropbox installer.
- Double click the Dropbox installer.dmg file. To start the installation.
- Tap on the signup or the sign-in button.
- Create a Dropbox account.
Download Dropbox for Android devices
The process to download Dropbox for Android phones is pretty simple. Read the upcoming instructions carefully and commence with the procedure. Let’s begin:
- Go to the Google play store app on your phone.
- Search for Dropbox.
- Click the install button to commence with the downloading and installation procedure.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it, agree to all the terms and conditions, and provide the required permissions.
The alternate method to do this is as follows:
- Open play.google.com
- Log in with the Gmail account you are using on your phone.
- Search for Dropbox and click the install button.
- The Dropbox app for android will automatically start getting downloaded to your phone.
- Long press on the Dropbox icon to uninstall Dropbox.
Download Dropbox for IOS devices
Follow the instructions given below to commence with the procedure to download Dropbox for iOS devices.
- Open the App Store.
- Search for Dropbox.
- Click the install Dropbox button and complete the process by registering it.
There is also an alternate method to do this. Follow the instructions below:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to apps.apple.com.
- Log in with your iCloud account.
- Search for Dropbox.
- Begin the installation procedure.
How to get Dropbox in Outlook >> Dropbox Help
If you integrate Dropbox in Outlook, email attachments can be replaced with a shared link. In addition to this, your attachments can be saved directly to Dropbox. Through this integration, a Dropbox icon will be added to the compose window of Outlook. By clicking this icon, you can select files from your Dropbox storage. These files will appear as a shared link in the email body.
- Visit the Microsoft AppSource site
- Search for ‘Dropbox for Outlook’
- Input your Microsoft account details
- Hit ‘Continue’
- Hit ‘Add’
- Ensure you have selected the right email account and then hit ‘Continue’
- Outlook will open. Hit ‘Install’
- Hit ‘OK’
Is your Dropbox Not Updating >> Dropbox Update Help
Dropbox is a valuable tool that can save your files on a virtual cloud. It sync them across devices so that they can be accessed from anywhere. Dropbox updates offers the latest Dropbox version of the software that comes with security and performance improvements. The process to update Dropbox on mobile devices is mentioned below. Let’s get the latest Dropbox version:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Go to ‘My apps and games’ on the left side panel.
- Click ‘My apps and games’
- Click the Dropbox icon and check for updates.
- Open the App Store.
- Check for the updates for the Dropbox application.
- If there is an update available, just download and install it.
How to Download files from Dropbox and Upload them?
The method to upload and download files using Dropbox is mentioned in this section. Follow these steps:
How to Upload Files?
- Visit the Dropbox official site.
- Choose the Upload a file button on the official page.
- Provide the location of the file.
- Choose the files that you want to upload and press Enter. Remember, you can choose multiple files too.
- Now press open to check the files.
- Finally, press the Upload button.
How to Download files from Dropbox?
In order to download files from Dropbox, follow the given procedure. Let’s begin:
- Visit the official Dropbox website.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account.
- Once your Dropbox account is opened, go to the search section.
- Search the file you are seeking.
- If it is inside a folder, click the icon present on the right side of the folder.
- Click the Download button.
How to Email Files to Dropbox >> Dropbox Help
With the help of Email to Dropbox, you can email files to Dropbox directly via a unique email address. However, you must note that the file attachments cannot be bigger than 20 MB. For turning on Email to Dropbox, do the following:
- Use your admin credential to log in to com
- Get enrolled in early access
- Hit ‘Settings’
- From ‘Additional settings’, hit ‘File requests’
- Toggle on the setting of ‘Email to my Dropbox’
How to Download and Share Files on Dropbox?
The process to download Dropbox files is mentioned in this section. Read the instructions carefully and execute them with the download procedure. Let’s begin:
- Open the Dropbox app or visit the official Dropbox website.
- Sign in with your Dropbox account.
- Find the folder you are interested to download.
- Click on the three-dotted ellipses icon on the right-hand side corner and press the download button.
Now, if you want to share files on Dropbox, the procedure is as follows:
- Open the Dropbox website or the app.
- Sign in to your registered Dropbox account.
- Take the mouse pointer on the file or folder that you want to share and hover the pointer over it.
- Hit ‘Share’ that appears on the popup screen.
- Type the email address or the name of the person you want to share the file with.
- Finally, click the Share button.
Dropbox Support Numbers –Official
Here we have mentioned some Dropbox customer service phone numbers, which we have collected over time. You can call Dropbox contact phone numbers for help whenever you come across situations where you feel the need for a Dropbox contact number. But we take no responsibility for the authenticity of these phone numbers, as these Dropbox customer service phone numbers keep on refreshing from time to time. So we request you to check these Dropbox support phone numbers before using them. Call Dropbox customer support number to avoid any hassle.
|Dropbox Help Chat||https://help.Dropbox.com/teams-admins/team-member/customer-support-levels|
|Dropbox Sales Number||800-620-5395|
|Dropbox Online Chat for Sales||Dropbox Chat Support for Sales|
All about Changing Dropbox Email on your Account
You can easily change the email address integrated with your account that is used for logging in to Dropbox. In addition, you will get all emails related to Dropbox on this email address. For changing Dropbox email address, do the following:
- Log in to dropbox.com
- Go to Settings
- Locate the email address in the ‘General’ tab
- Hit ‘Edit’
- Input the new email address and confirm it
- Hit ‘Update email’
- Hit ‘Verify your email’ on the email received on the new email address
Fixing Dropbox Smart Sync Not Working >> Troubleshooting Dropbox Issues
Smart Sync is an advanced feature of Dropbox through which you can access and view all folders and files in the desktop folder from a PC. In addition, it does not use hard drive space. However, if Dropbox smart sync not working is an issue for you, use the following guide:
- Disable the antivirus: Antivirus prevents virus and malware attacks on your system. However, it can also interfere with the normal functioning of certain applications. This solution will also help if your Dropbox wont sync.
- From the Start menu, go to ‘Windows Settings’
- Open Windows Security center and move to ‘Virus & threat protection’
- Under ‘Virus & threat protection settings’, hit ‘Manage settings’
- Turn the toggle off for ‘Real-time protection’
- Disable Windows firewall: Try switching off the firewall for some time.
- Open Control Panel
- Select ‘System and Security’
- Hit ‘Windows Defender Firewall’
- From the left pane, choose ‘Turn Windows Defender on or off’
- Hit ‘Turn off Windows Defender Firewall’
- Restart Dropbox: Try unlinking and restarting Dropbox to resolve the issue.
- Right-click on the Dropbox desktop icon on your Windows taskbar
- Hit ‘Settings’ and then ‘Preferences’
- Go to the ‘Account’ tab and then hit ‘Unlink This Computer’
- Hit ‘OK’
- Log in to your account again and check if Dropbox sync issues persist
- Update Windows: If the system is running on an older version, the Dropbox Smart Sync feature can be impacted. Try updating the computer to solve Dropbox sync issues.
- From the Start menu, go to Settings
- Select ‘Update & Security’
- Select ‘Check for updates’
- If available, download and install the updates
Fixing Dropbox Wont Open Issue >> Troubleshooting Dropbox Issues
All cases related to Dropbox spam emails can be reported to [email protected]. While using Dropbox, we come across different types of problems from time to time basis.
- Dropbox wont open
- Dropbox wont sync
- Dropbox not updating
One of the most common issues for users is Dropbox not syncing Windows 10. The Dropbox setup process has already been explained in the above section. Now, in order to solve the Dropbox not syncing Windows 10 or opening issue, follow the given steps. Let’s begin:
- Make sure the files you want to sync are not open.
- Make sure that the file names do not contain any special characters.
- Delete the existing file in Dropbox and replace it with a new version.
- If this doesn’t help, go to the task manager.
- End all the Dropbox processes that are going on in the background.
- If this too doesn’t help, re-download Dropbox and commence with Dropbox setup from the beginning.
You can use Dropbox Backup to back up files from your system to the cloud backup. To backup computer Dropbox, use the following steps:
- Hit the Dropbox icon placed on your taskbar
- On the upper-right corner, click your initials or profile picture
- Hit ‘Preferences’
- Go to the ‘Backups’ tab
- Hit ‘Set up’
- Choose the external hard drive or computer drive to back up from ‘Add a backup’
- Hit ‘Back up (drive name) for external hard drive or ‘Let’s get started’ for computer
- Check the folders to back up
- Hit ‘Back up’ or ‘Set up’
- Hit ‘OK’ for Mac device to give access permission for backup computer Dropbox
Dropbox Support from Us
You can read this article to resolve all your Dropbox problems easily. However, if you need extra assistance, you can also call the phone number mentioned on this webpage. It will connect your call to an independent 3rd party Dropbox support where representatives are always available to help Dropbox users.