DLink Support by Professionals
D-link is an MNC that deals with networking equipment. It is located in Japan and was founded in 1986 March by the name of Datex Systems Inc., and the name was further changed to D-link in 1994. It offers a wide array of routers that meet the daily need of business and home. It also defines the latest innovative technologies by designing high-performance and award-winning products that suit all budgets. If you have any issues regarding the D-link products, you can go through this guide to resolve them.
How to set up a DLink router >> DLink Router Setup Help
This article segment will describe to you how to setup Dlink router. Follow the given guidelines and easily perform this process without any help.
- Plug your DLink router into the outlet power source.
- Connect together the D-link router internet port and modem’s WAN port.
- Turn on the power of the router & modem.
- Light will turn solid after 1 minute of the booting process.
Alternatively, you can use the following steps for DLink router setup. First, ensure that you are connected to the router, and the internet connection is put in the WAN port. Check that your computer is connected to a LAN port.
- Open any browser and visit the default IP address of DLink, which is http://192.168.0.1/
- For DLink router login, enter the default username (Admin). DLink default password is to be kept blank, meaning nothing has to be entered.
- Modify the DLink default password and hit ‘Next’
- Choose the Timezone
- Configure the network connection. Choose among different connection types.
How to configure the Dlink router settings >> DLink Setup Help
If you want to understand how to configure the Dlink router settings, you are in the right spot. This section of the article documentation teaches you how to configure the DlinkRouter settings.
- Open your internet browser.
- For DLink router login, type Admin in the username field.
- Leave the Dlink admin password field.
- Tap on the wireless option.
- Set the following wireless basics for DLink setup:
- Wireless Network:
- Enable the SSID broadcast.
- Enable wireless isolation.
- Name your wifi network.
- Mode: 802. 11b/g/n.
- Set the channel as auto.
- Set the bandwidth as auto.
- Set the maximum transmission rate on auto.
- Security options:
- WPA-PSK [TKIP]
- Pre-shared key: Enter the wifi password.
- Save the changes.
DLink Support Phone Numbers – Official
To ease the search for official DLink customer service numbers and other contact options, we have given all the contact details here. You can use any of the D-link support contact options and get in touch with the experts. However, the Dlink tech support numbers and other contact options mentioned here are results of the resources available on the internet. In case, meanwhile, these Dlink routers support options get changed by the OEMs or the manufacturer, and if you are unable to use these given contact details, we are not accountable for this. Therefore, we suggest you have a thorough check over these DLink routers support numbers and other contact options mentioned here by yourself and then use them.
|D Link support number||1 (877) 453-5465|
|D-link customer service number (office)||+1 800-326-1688|
|Dlink customer support number USA||1-714-885-6000|
How to Reset DLink router?
You are in the correct place if you are searching for ways to reset Dlink router. The overall information regarding how you can reset Dlink router is available here.
- Press the reset button, which is available on the backside of your router.
- You can use the paper clip to hold the reset button.
- Press it for almost 30-40 seconds.
- The router will reboot automatically once you leave the power button.
- It will take 30 to 40 seconds to boot up completely. For more details, connect to the Dlink wireless router setup services.
All about Dlink Password Reset process for Router
If you forget the password of your D-link router, don’t worry. This segment will provide you with overall information regarding the Dlink password reset process. Follow the mentioned instructions:
- Open your internet browser.
- Enter the IP address of your router.
- Tap on “settings” once you land on the web configuration screen.
- Tap on “wireless settings”
- Tap on “manual wireless connection Dlink router setup” option.
- Select the “pre-shared key” option.
- Type a new password.
All about DLink Firmware update process
You need to update the D-link firmware so that it works more efficiently. Follow the given procedure to perform the DLink firmware update process.
- Download the latest firmware from the official website.
- Open your web browser.
- Type http://192.168.0.1 in the URL.
- Leave the field for the D Link default password blank and enter the default username, i.e., admin.
- Tap on login for D Link router login.
- Select the tool tab.
- Click on firmware.
- Tap on the browse button.
- Browse the .bin file.
- Open it.
- Tap on Upload.
- Click on Continue.
D-link drivers download process for a Wireless USB adapter
If you want to perform the DLink driver download process for wireless USB adapter, you are at the correct place. The described information is mentioned here so that you can easily complete the given process by yourself.
- Go to my computer on your system.
- Select Manage.
- Select “device manager.”
- Tap on “network adapters.”
- Select scan for making hardware changes.
- After the scanning process, the hardware wizard will pop up.
- Choose no.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Next.
- Choose the latest DLink drivers.
- Select the location.
- Click Next.
- After the installation process completes, click Finish.
This is how you can download the latest DLink drivers for the wireless USB adapter. If you encounter any trouble while executing the given instructions, then you can take the help of the official D Link support number. Their experts try everything in their hands to help customers solve various problems.
DLink Support from Us
Just connect your wireless network to the existing DSL, NBN, or cable in order to create a secure network. DLink builds networking devices such as switches, security devices, storage devices, range extenders, routers, etc. It is a global provider of the latest network technology solutions to the buyers to connect with resources and information. You can go through this guide to resolve all DLink issues easily. For more DLink help, you can also call the number mentioned on this web page. It will connect your call to an independent 3rd party DLink support where representatives are always available to help DLink users.