Linksys Support by Professionals
Linksys is an American organization founded in 1988 by Janie Tsao and Victor Tsao. It manufactures and sells the data networking hardware products mainly to small businesses or home users. Its headquartered in Irvine, California. Linksys’s products contain wireless & wired routers, VoIP equipment, audiovisual products, Ethernet switches, wireless internet video cameras, and network storage systems. The products manufactured by Linksys are of distinguishing quality, every product is engineered for perfect precision. The company follows to cope up with the new advancements in the technological field by delivering products of excellent quality to match the anticipating needs of users. In 2003, Linksys was purchased by Cisco and sold to Belkin, the recent owners, in 2013. Its products are sold to consumers off-the-shelf from customer electronic stores, big-box retail stores and internet retailers like Supermarkets. If you want more information related to Linksys, then take the help of Linksys router support by calling on Linksys tech support number. The certified experts sitting at the Linksys setup service will deliver you all the required information. One of the most famous and globally utilized products of Linksys is its Routers. Sometimes, the users might confront difficulty while performing some tasks related to Linksys routers such as Linksys extender setup, Linksys wireless router setup process or more. If you’re also facing these kinds of issues, then you can implement these methods provided in this article. But, if you’re not capable to fix your issues by applying these techniques, then you need Linksys technical support. For this, you can call the Linksys help number available on the official support site and get the required assistance. You can also support Linksys router support service by giving your valuable and positive reviews.
Linksys Router Setup >> How to setup Linksys router
For sharing your internet broadband connection across all your networking devices, you will first need to do the Linksys router setup. This is often a tricky task but doesn’t hesitate as this tutorial will help you to setup Linksys router effectively. If you come across any issues while using this method, then you can contact Linksys technical support team by dialing Linksys customer service phone number.
Follow these easy steps given below for Linksys router setup with PC:
- First of all, make sure you have all the right gear.
- You will need the following items, one PC that is your main computer, one modem which is typically given to you by your internet service provider, Linksys router, and two Ethernet cables. One cable should already be connected from your modem to your computer.
- The next thing you shall do is unplug the power from your DSL modem, also make sure your router is unplugged as well.
- Now remove the Ethernet cable from your modem.
- Put the Ethernet cable into one of the ports available at the rear of the router. Leave the other end into the back of your computer. Contact Linksys phone number to get information on ports.
- Take the second Ethernet cable and plug one end into an available port on your modem.
- Plug the other end into modem port on the router.
- Reconnect the power supply to your modem.
- Now, wait for at least 30 seconds. Your modem should startup.
- Connect the power to your Linksys router. The router will take almost 60 seconds to power up. If you need further help regarding this point, then you can dial the Linksys number.
- Launch an internet browser such as Google Chrome on your computer to check if the router is working correctly.
- Now try to access any website, it should open up. At last, the Linksys router setup process is now done. For additional help regarding how to setup Linksys router, dial Linksys support phone number.
This is how to setup Linksys router. You can contact Linksys support number and take help in setting up the router or you can also visit the nearest Linksys help center. You can visit the main support site to know more about service center locations or get the verified Linksys tech support number. Though you won’t face any need to call the Linksys contact number upon following the instructions, but there may be a chance you are stuck on to some step and need further help regarding Linksys router setup. In such a case you can contact Linksys customer support which is available day and night out to serve its customers.
In case you are unable to reach the Linksys router customer service you can dial our support number given on this website for quick help. We will redirect your call to an independent third-party Linksys number.
Support Linksys >> How to set up Linksys n300 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Linksys wireless extender setup is an easy process. The following steps will help you regarding how to set up your Linksys n300 Wifi range extender without any hindrance. You require some technical skills in order to complete the Linksys range extender setup. Also, for doing the Linksys Wifi range router set up, you need to complete the following steps.
- Check the network SSID and Password.
- Perform the Linksys extender setup.
Now, perform the process mentioned below carefully and try to set up your Linksys n300 WiFi range extender. If you need any further help or instruction regarding this task, you may call Linksys tech support number and get in touch with the Linksys technical support experts.
- Your network SSID and password can be found through your router’s page. To accept the router page, open web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- On the Address bar, local IP address and then press the enter key. Note: For Linksys routers, 192.168.2.1 is the default local IP address.
- Scroll down and look for router info and write the details for Wi-Fi name and password.
- Now plug the Range Extender into a power outlet.
- Using any Wi-Fi device, check the list of available networks and click Linksys set up.
- Now you need to follow some steps for completing Linksys wireless extender setup.
- Open your web browser again and enter “http://linksys.range” in the Address bar. Then press the enter button. For more help, contact Linksys router customer service.
- Once in the range extender’s web-based Linksys set up page, click the start button.
- Now select the wireless network you would like to extend. Enter the password and click next.
- Then click on confirm.
- Linksys Wi-Fi extender setup is now done. To get more info, dial Linksys number.
If you attended the instructions carefully the setup would have been done without requiring help from Linksys router customer service. But in case you feel that you need any extra assistance regarding the Linksys Wi-Fi range extender setup, you can always contact Linksys contact number for telephonic help. In order to get this authorized Linksys customer service phone number, go to the main support site. As the Linksys help line is open round the clock, you can contact Linksys setup service anytime.
Linksys Support Phone Numbers – Official:
To ease the search of official Linksys support numbers and other contact options, we have given all the Linksys contact details here. You can use any of the Linksys contact options of the specific brand and connect with the experts. However, the Linksys customer service numbers and other contact options mentioned here are results of the resources available on the internet. In case, meanwhile, these Linksys contact options get changed by the OEMs or the manufacturer and if you are unable to use these given contact details, we are not accountable for this. We suggest you have a thorough check over these Linksys router customer service numbers and other contact options mentioned here by yourself and then use them. Or else, call on our support number given on this webpage for instant assistance. This support number redirects the customer’s call to an independent 3rd-party Linksys customer support number.
|Linksys Customer Service Number||1 800-546-5797|
|Linksys Technical Support Number USA||800-326-7114|
|Linksys Live Chat Support||Linksys Official Chat Support|
|Linksys Technical Support Number Canada||(877) 855-6899|
|Linksys Customer Service Number Canada||1-800-546-5797|
|Linksys Office Number||(949) 270-8500|
|Linksys Support Number UK||02 030 274 625|
Linksys Extender Setup >> How to setup Linksys extender
If you don’t know how to setup Linksys extender, then this section is very helpful. In such a case, you stuck anywhere while performing these steps, then you can take the help of Linksys setup service by using the Linksys tech support number.
- Firstly, turn on the Linksys range extender after plugging it to the power outlet.
- From your computer, press the wireless icon given at the taskbar to check the available networks.
- Now, look for Linksys extender setup, and then launch the network to connect with it.
- After connecting it, launch your internet browser and it should take you to the Linksys extender setup window. If you don’t get setup page, then visit the http://extender.linksys.com/ link.
- After doing this, you can utilize 192.168.1.1 as the Linksys extender’s default IP address.
- Perform on-screen instructions and begin the setup procedure for Linksys extender.
- You can modify the language and accept the terms & conditions. After that, hit next.
- Choose the network from the provided list of networks and enter the password. And then hit next.
- According to your comfort, you can either leave the network name & password default or change them for the extender. After doing so, press the next button. You can also lock the extender setup utilizing the administrator password in the next step.
- Press the next button by saving all the settings. After that, reboot your Linksys range extender.
- After restarting, you can plug the Linksys extender anywhere within the range of the existing router and utilize it to your password for connecting with it. For further help regarding Linksys extender setup, you can contact Linksys help line via Linksys customer service phone number.
You can also follow these steps to set up the Linksys extender efficiently. If you are unable to set up the router, then you can take help from the Linksys phone number found on the official website. The Linksys tech support strives hard to provide the best possible solutions for your problems related to Linksys range extender or router setup. You would be glad to be informed that Linksys router support is available 24/7 hours to cater to the needs of its customers.
Support Linksys >> How to setup Linksys wireless router
These are some simple steps that will help you properly in order to setup Linksys router wirelessly. You should perform this while doing the Linksys wireless router setup. In case of any difficulty, you can contact Linksys setup service by dialing the Linksys support phone number for better support.
Let’s have a look on this method to setup Linksys wireless router:
- First of all, ensure the modem is getting the internet.
- By using an Ethernet cable, link the modem to Linksys wireless router.
- Ensure that the modem should be linked to the router’s WAN port.
- After doing this, configure the wireless router. For this, you have to connect your computer to the router by utilizing an Ethernet cable.
- Ensure LAN 1 of Linksys router requiresto be connected to your PC via the cable.
- Launch the command prompt (CMD) into the default gateway and enter ‘config.’ After doing so, drag your cursor look for the default gateway. You will find that most of the time the default gateway of Linksys wireless is 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
- Launch your internet browser and enter the default gateway (192.168.1.1) into the search bar and click the enter button.
- Once you have done all these things, you will be asked to enter the username & password into the given fields. You can try these combinations to enter it: Username = admin & Password = password. If this combination doesn’t work, then try to use: username = admin & Password = admin. In case of any confusion or query, just dial Linksys customer service phone number.
When you’re on the Linksys wireless router setup window, you can modify some settings as you want. In order to complete this wireless router setup session, now you need to configure the Linksys wireless router. In case of any doubts, just contact Linksys setup service via Linksys tech support number.
- Locate the wireless settings and change the SSID (Network Name) and for the password, locate the wireless security & modify the network key (password).
- After doing this, save all the settings and reboot your wireless router. And then you have to wait a few minutes. Finally, you’ve successfully set up your Linksys wireless router. For further help regarding this topic, just dial Linksys support phone number.
After going through these steps once, Linksys wireless router setup process is done and there isn’t any need to reach Linksys customer support. Yet if you feel any need for help in doing the Linksys wireless router setup, then you may call Linksys customer service number. The technician available on the other end of Linksys setup service will provide the best possible solution on which you can rely. You would find it useful that Linksys number is available round the clock for your needs. If you are unable to reach Linksys technical support number for some reason, then you always have an option to call the support number displayed on this site. It will connect you to the reliable independent third-party Linksys customer service phone number. Make sure you have read T&C before contacting any third-party Linksys contact number.
Linksys Customer Service >> How to update Linksys router firmware
After purchasing a new Linksys router, you should perform a firmware update. A firmware contains encoded instructions to improve the performance of your Linksys router. The firmware can also resolve any issues regarding the previous firmware have. The steps mentioned below take you through the process of updating your firmware for the router.
Note: Before starting this process, ensure that your PC is connected to the router using an Ethernet cable for stable connectivity to prevent upgrade failures.
Linksys Router Support | Check the firmware version of your router
The firmware version of your router must be identified to check whether it is outdated or just need to be reflashed which is upgrading the firmware with the same version that you are currently using. The model number and version of your router can be found on the label at the bottom of the router or the box above the UPC. You can always contact the Linksys support number if you forget information on firmware versions. In case, you can’t get the required help from the Linksys tech support, you can dial the Linksys phone number given on the official website. You can easily access the authorized Linksys customer support number by visiting the main support site.
Linksys Help | Download the firmware
Before updating the firmware, you need to download and save the updated firmware file. Follow the steps given below to download firmware for Linksys router.
- Go to the official site of Linksys then enter your device’s model number in the ‘enter model #’ field.
- On the device’s support page, scroll down the screen and under the download section, select the file that you need.
- Select the firmware version then click the download link. Dial the Linksys contact number for further help regarding this session.
- Open the file saved on the desktop. Rename this downloaded file so that you can easily identify it.
You can easily download the firmware without calling Linksys customer support as this is an easy task. If you find difficulty in finding the firmware version, you can take help from Linksys support number which is easily available on the web. If you cannot find the Linksys contact number, you can get it from the official website. You would be happy to acknowledge that Linksys router support is available 24-7 for your help.
Support Linksys | Perform the upgradation process for Linksys router firmware
You can also follow these steps to upgrade Linksys router firmware.
- Access the web-based Linksys router setup page by opening any web browser such as Google Chrome.
- On the address bar, enter router local IP address and then press Enter.
- Open the router info section under the router details.
- Click browse and look for the file you saved previously. Choose the firmware file & click open. You can also contact help Linksys customer support for more help.
- Now click on the update option and go ahead with the upgrade. Tap on OK.
- A prompt that tells you not to close or reset the router at the end of the upgrade will display. Click OK.
- The firmware update status will then appear. Make sure you do not unplug or interrupt the router during the process of update.
- Once the update is finished, you need to wait for many seconds.
- Updating your Linksys router’s or Linksys range extender setup firmware process is now complete. For more info, call Linksys number.
You should easily be able to perform the upgrade without even contacting the Linksys phone number for help. This Linksys router firmware upgrade process is easy yet if you require any help, you can contact Linksys tech support. If your device gets disconnected in between the process, you should first contact Linksys customer service number as it can cause permanent damage to your device. The Linksys router customer service number is available round the clock. You should also support Linksys by providing your valuable feedback for their service and work.
In case you cannot reach the Linksys phone number from the official website you have an option to dial our support number posted on this website above. We connect you to the independent third-party Linksys support phone number.